Joyce Makes Three

Joyce Makes Three

PREVIOUS BLOG

My previous blog can still be viewed at http://mjbcoffee.blogspot.com
I began writing this blog April 11, 2007 and my last entry was August 18, 2008.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Late At Night

I have posted since the date on the preceding post, but I don't know where - - - I thought it was on this blog.  Who knows????

Oh, my!!!  My fingernails are too long!!!  I need to cut them shorter!!!  NOW!!!!  But I am busy and I don't know where my clippers are hidden, well, they are out of sight.  The house is dark and everyone is sleeping except me.

Sure wish I could visit with Mother and Daddy.  I really miss them.  My girls, too; Beth and Jill; not to mention my grandchildren.  Yes,  I know I will see my girls, grandchildren, and other loved ones this summer, but  I have to wait until I go to another place to see Mother and Daddy.

I just saw that cute little red headed girl with Howie Long in a commercial.  She is so darn cute.  I miss being around little ones. They are so interesting.

I don't know why but I just went to some dark place and I feel bad about myself.  Don't worry I will be ok in a little while.







No comments: