Joyce Makes Three

Joyce Makes Three

PREVIOUS BLOG

My previous blog can still be viewed at http://mjbcoffee.blogspot.com
I began writing this blog April 11, 2007 and my last entry was August 18, 2008.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

No Idea

I have no idea of what the date is, and I just learned it is Thursday by looking at the date on this page, but it doesn't say what month or the date.  I guess someone will tell me if I need to do something.  Bob just walked up the stairs and told me to take a shower.  I guess he thinks I stink. Mercy!  Mercy! I wonder what is happening for me to deserve that.  I guess he thinks he is my keeper.  I didn't know I needed a keeper.  Guess I will let him feed me!  Maybe I need a pat on the back when I do a good job.  Natalie just came out of the bathroom, so I'll wait a while because it is busy.  I swear I don't know what I do for him to treat me so sharply, that I feel like a dunce or someone who can't make decisions for herself.

2 comments:

Diane Burns said...

If I didn't have to work I wouldn't know the date either. As it is I forget on the weekends and have to think to myself "Ok, Friday was the 23rd so Monday is the 26th". All we REALLY need to know is that NASCAR starts in a couple of weeks!!!!! Woohoo!

Diane Burns said...

Hey, I just thought...this is another good reason to write on your blog, it tells you what day it is. :)