Joyce Makes Three

Joyce Makes Three

PREVIOUS BLOG

My previous blog can still be viewed at http://mjbcoffee.blogspot.com
I began writing this blog April 11, 2007 and my last entry was August 18, 2008.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Lost Is Found

For a year I have been looking for a twenty five dollar gift card for Texas Roadhouse that Diane, Sean, and Natalie gave me for Christmas.  The lost gift card is found!!!  When Diane and I started unpacking our Christmas decorations the other day; there was my lost gift card.  Bob quickly put it in his billfold, so we would know where it is.  Yeah!!!  We can now go there to eat!!!  I love their six ounce fillet - med. rare covered with mushrooms, a loaded sweet potato, and a salad, plus a roll.  Texas Roadhouse!  Here I come!!!!

It is almost one o'clock in the morning and Natalie is still up working on a poster that is due tomorrow.  I can remember being up until three a.m. typing a paper for one of the girls and a few other late nights while they were in high school.   This is the first late night-er I have seen Natalie do.

Diane reminded me tonight that tomorrow is John and Beth's wedding anniversary.  I don't remember how many years, but it must be twenty years or so.  Hard to believe!  My, how time flies.  Also the eighteenth is Beth's 42th birthday.  My word!!!  I am blessed to have such a fine family.  

You can hear the wind howling around the corner of the house and being from northwest Indiana, you immediately think of it as dangerous cold outside.  It is probably in the fifties or maybe forty something like that outside the house. 

No comments: