Joyce Makes Three

Joyce Makes Three

PREVIOUS BLOG

My previous blog can still be viewed at http://mjbcoffee.blogspot.com
I began writing this blog April 11, 2007 and my last entry was August 18, 2008.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Until I Can Put My Now Two-Parted Blog Together

This part of my blog - mjbcoffee is located at my new e-mail address because of my poor?? memory  and inability to reach my old e-mail address which was disabled.  New blog address is joybob63.blogspot.com.  My new e-mail is joybob63@gmail.com.  I think you can still read the old part of the blog at mjbcoffee.blogspot.com.  I couldn't access my old blog mcfaddenrobert@sbcglobal.net because I had my blogger disabled there because I couldn't remember my password for that e-mail or my password, plus Minnesota e-mail account which was joy7076@cpinternet.com

If you can make sense of all of that; you are better than the Blogger website, where I can't get an answer or talk to a real person for love or money!!!!!

Will take more time tomorrow if I can settle down and think about what to write.  Bob won't let me drive by myself, because he is afraid I won't be able to find my way home.  LOL  LOL  This past spring I was in downtown Edinburg and couldn't find my way back to Diane's house or back to Orange Grove where we lived; so I asked a policeman to take me home. 

He had to receive special permission from his supervisor to take me to Diane's house and then out to Orange Grove to Jean's place and finally to our place where Bob was home, shaking his head in disbelief.  He figured if I could not find my way back home in Edinburg where we had lived for the past 15 years; he doesn't want me out with the car in the Katy/Houston area.  LOL  LOL

He wasn't too happy letting me drive off in the car the two months we were in Minnesota.  LOL  I think he was afraid I would get lost going left out of our lane to June's or going right out of our lane to Orr.

1 comment:

Stonefrog said...

I'm so happy to see you back on your blog. I have printed hard copies of all your entries from the old mjbcoffee.

Wish I was with you to show you all the neat features of your Apple. Maybe in Minnesota.

Lots & lots of love, June